**All sponsoring partnership opportunities are closed for this year.**
Sponsoring partnership information available to download HERE.
The Women in Cybersecurity Conference is a great opportunity for your company, organization, or academic unit to showcase your support for diversity in the cybersecurity workforce, your commitment to the success of technical women, and to recruit the bright young minds of tomorrow. Partnership opportunities are available at different levels for corporate partners, as well as academic and non-profit organizations.
This year, the number of sponsorship opportunities at each level are limited.
Therefore, please ensure desired level of partnership at your earliest opportunity by contacting WiCyS leadership at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Why consider becoming a “Women in Cybersecurity Conference” sponsoring partner?
- Opportunity to influence and attract/retain top cybersecurity talent
- Opportunity to build meaningful and lasting relationships with students, mentors and members of academia, government and industry
- Opportunity to promote organization and cyber/computing program
- Increased visibility in the community
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity
ALL sponsoring partnership benefits include the following:
- Career/exhibit/grad school fair booth
- Access to resumé database of career/exhibit/grad school fair attendees
- Opportunity to include materials in registration packet
- Acknowledgement in opening and closing remarks
- Student scholarships given in organization’s name
- Educator scholarships given in organization’s name
- Recognition of support on conference website
- Recognition of support in printed conference program
- Recognition of support in all conference press releases
Industry Sponsoring Partnership Levels
Want to become a Strategic Partner ($50K+)? Please contact the WiCyS Chair.
Academic/Non-Profit/Government Sponsoring Partnership Levels
If you have questions about sponsoring partnership opportunities, please contact: asiraj AT tntech DOT edu